Any College Student

Thursday, May 12, 2005

This is the blog that never ends...

I would like to begin this blog by complaining about all the people who use the internet. I could have a lot of reasons to complain, but the only one I can think of/concentrate on right now is that because so many people use the internet, they have destroyed my ability to get a smart-sounding username. The major problem with this is that I end up looking stupid because people think I can't think of anything witty to use as my screen name or email username, when in reality I CAN think of it, but so can at least one other person. For example, I thought I had been uber intelligent when I came up with the username wittykitty in 7th grade (OK, I think it was my mom's idea. But it still made me feel intelligent). But apparently someone else's mom had also thought of this username, so I have been forced to add numbers and letters. When you see a wittykitty or anybody with a particularly cunning username, just keep in mind: they're not that cool, they just got there first. Damn you all for forcing the creativity on me!

Well, an anecdote I will share from today: I visited a friend's room and was sitting on the futon on the floor with the 6 or 7 people in the room, when suddenly my chest was assaulted by a margarita. One of my over-excited pals splashed my entire chest with margarita. Unfortunately, this was even less amusing because I wasn't drinking anything to share in the "oopsies did I do that?" moment. But it certainly is something that set my day apart from yesterday.

Yesterday, for example, I did drink.

6 Comments:

  • Ok, but to be fair you are a drunkard.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 7:53 PM  

  • What she said. And why is some GUY listed above MEEEEEEEEE?

    Hey give me a break, I'm bitter and insane, I spent the night in the fucking LIBRARY sleeping for twenty damn minutes in a chair. And not a comfy one, ohhhhhhh no. I knew I'd never get up from one of those chairs.

    Oh and I woke up to a little boy staring at me. Um, why? It was like 7 am. In a college library.


    I'm going to sleep now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • Well, he's funnier than you.

    By Blogger Jen Johnson, at 7:56 PM  

  • Blasphemy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • L12, you still have a cool title. It didn't dawn on me until today that "you would cry to if it happened to you" was from that song "It's My Party & I'll Cry if I Want To!"
    So nice title and keep up the entertaining posts.

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 10:37 PM  

  • Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
    ................................
    good term paper-essay writing help

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home