Any College Student

Monday, May 16, 2005

Mr. Boyfriend's Hard Head

The day I came home from school for summer break, I called up my boyfriend (we'll call him Mr. Boyfriend) and he came over. Shortly after he arrived, two of my friends came over, and we all hung out in my room listening to music and talking. I noticed that Mr. Boyfriend seemed somewhat moody and unresponsive, or just not having a good time, so I kept asking him if he was okay. At one point, Mr. Boyfriend and I were on my bed and I accidentally elbowed him in the head. I checked to make sure he was all right, and then remarked that he had a hard head.

Upon hearing this, one of my friends said "Maybe that's why he's unhappy."

"What?"

"Maybe he's unhappy because he has a hard head."

"Um..."

"You know, he hasn't gotten any in a while..."

"Yea I got it."

It struck me as a little inappropriate of her to say, what with it being so true and all. Apparently that wasn't it, though. Mr. Boyfriend just wanted some time alone with me. And sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home