Any College Student

Friday, May 12, 2006

End of year!!

WTF?

I just finished my work for this year. Yessss. A summary:

- 2 all-nighters in a row
- Procrastinating methods as pathetic as "Packing" and "checking craigslist again"
- Fight with roommate about adderall. It doesn't matter who said what; I'm just right.
- Making a list of movies and TV shows to watch over the summer (I'm getting Netflix, bitches!)
- Fantasizing about film school


So my mom sold my car without telling me. I think for Mother's Day, I'll be getting her gloves filled with shards of glass. Any tips what kind of gloves?

1 Comments:

  • I know a thing or 2 about Adderall. What was it about. (In the alternative, if you already noted it in your blog, tell me date).

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home