Any College Student

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Housemates: the long term, the short term

Tonight I picked my housing for next year. I got a single (finally!) in an 8 person house, and I know 2 other people in the house. Exhibit A: current roommate, who will live down the hall from me. Exhibit B: friend from Senate, who can be kind of boring but pretty nice.

I found out that my (current) housemate slept with a guy that is totally hot and I am loving the gossip. We plan to have a fun weekend with some sort of alcohol and trendy clothing involved. Maybe trendy alcohol, too.

I got Sex and the City season 3 on Friday, and finished it last night. How's that for speedy? I was even trying to hold back. Clearly that worked great.

1 Comments:

  • I don't even think I saw Season 2 yet! I enjoy the bits and pieces that I do see. They're kind of educational!

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home