Any College Student

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

You came to the right place, pt 2

I had a great time at the library this morning. Right as a huge college tour came in, one of my coworkers made fun of me for wearing my work name tag, and for some reason I found this highly amusing and so I started laughing hysterically. I then found it funny that I was laughing about a comment as stupid as the one he had just made, and continued to laugh. I convinced myself that my laughter was only contributing to a good image of the school. Obviously the students here are all happy, laughing, and perky - even at 8:30am!

People found my blog this week by searching for things such as "hot sexy college student" (thank you!), "throating beer bottle" (yes, I'm still proud of that), "girl gets raped by a white student" (sorry, but she was asking for it wearing that short short skirt), and "student + eat + gross" (i'm trying to cut down, okay? I'm sorry).

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home