Any College Student

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cast party? Hmm...

All right. The play I stage managed (Closer) ended yesterday. It's over. I don't know if I can handle having 3, 4, 5 extra hours to myself every day but I might manage. Y'know, since I got another stage manager job that starts on Tuesday. GOOD IDEA, right?

So the play was good. The cast party... I couldn't tell you. We sat and watched the movie, which was a drinking game. Every time a line was different from the play, every time a swear word was used, every time there was a sexual innuendo, a scene change, or Clive Owen being hot (which apparently is all the time?) we all had to take a swig of whatever we were drinking. I stopped participating during the 3rd scene. I was already drunk and the movie seemed to be getting progressively worse. I hope it was because of my drunkenness, because I had liked the movie before.

You know how when people are drunk, they can be a sad drunk, a happy drunk, a violent drunk, etc? Well... last night I was a complainy drunk. I think I told about 4 people (who probably didn't care) the story of my last post. The following things also happened last night:

- Interpretive dancing to Damien Rice
- Shaving someone's beard off after having a few drinks
- Being made fun of for hearting so many gay boys at my school
- A bout of hiccups that lasted, oh, about 20 minutes
- A game of suck and blow (my first!!) There was a lot of cheating and not nearly enough kissing
- I apparently had a 4 minute conversation with Boyfriend on the phone after I had gone to sleep but I have no idea what about. The only thing I remember was him saying he couldn't hear me and me looking down to see that the phone had fallen away from my mouth.

Um... I also forgot until just now... Me and gorgeous gay boy had a competition to see who could deep throat the most (and apparently that means give better head). We started with someone's hand, and then graduated to beer bottles, which are not shaped like penises and don't work very well. In case you were wondering. Anyway we came out tied, which is encouraging because in the part of his life that I've made up for my own amusement, he's pretty fantastic at giving blowjobs.

1 Comments:

  • lol, sounds like a fun little contest. I guess I don't have enough gay friends to compare with

    By Blogger Beth, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home