Any College Student

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Who's your daddy?

Last night, for my friend's birthday I went to an off-campus "party." I'm confused though, because it did seem like a party but it also seemed like a giant relocation of the friends I see anyway, to an apartment of someone I also know.

Nonetheless, I was busy talking to a non-friend (but of course I knew him; what crazy parties involve new people?!) about the men's a cappella group on campus. I suggested a song ("What's your name? Who's your daddy? ..Is he rich like meeee?") and then suggested the next obvious thing: he should have anal sex with another member of the group.

Now, I'm known to get myself stuck between conversational rocks and hard places, but that was a pretty big leap. The exciting part was that my non-friend agreed that he should sex up another singer from his tribe. Wow! Lucky me! Because I, along with the other girls in my house, believe that two gorgeous boys kissing and doing dirty things to each other is amazing and should be encouraged. I then told non-friend that I would of course be there with a camera to document the event. He agreed.

Now, remember the part about me getting into trouble in conversations?

That only happened when I suggested that I join them. Yes, that's right. My (straight!) non-friend was not ok with adding breasts and a vagina to the mix.

And that's the kind of party I was at last night.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home