Any College Student

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Curse of the Black Pearl: Meet curse of the wet toilet

I found out what the problem is. Everyone who gets paid to clean toilets just does not wipe off the wet toilet seat when they're done cleaning it. I'm not sure why this is - I always wipe the toilet seat with a paper towel or something to dry it off when I'm done. Other people? No. They must entertain the belief that nobody uses freshly cleaned bathrooms for at least 20 minutes after they have been cleaned. They are wrong.

The bathroom was being cleaned, and I asked the lady cleaning it if I could slip in really fast while she was out. She said she was almost done and I could use it afterwards. So as soon as she finished, I went into the spotless bathroom and sat my toosh down on - what - another wet toilet seat. Now, this may be an indication of one of the following:

1) I have been cursed
2) I will be forced to avoid clean bathrooms in search of dirty ones
3) I am doomed to writing about wet toilet seats for the remainder of my life

1 Comments:

  • Now that you know the motive, does it make you feel any better that it's not done from maliciousness, but rather, it's not wiped due to carelessness?

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home