Any College Student

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Such a greedy little girl

So today was "Christmas" at my house. Since my brother came home yesterday, we decided on celebrating today. So, we ate chili and spent about an hour together as a family. Here is what I got:

- PJ's that match my mothers, which are called "French Kitty" (imagine what that looks like and how I won't be fitting in at college)
- Size 10 snow boots that my mom thought looked too small (my feet are size 8.5)
- The most kickass umbrella ever
- A video iPod.

If we remember the post where I bitched about not having an iPod, and the horror of iPods and my jealousy, we might think that I immediately was jumping up and down with glee, as unstoppable a force as I had been when I got a car for Barbie in Christmas 2000 - er... 1991.

Funny, because my very first thought was I wonder how much money I could get for this on eBay? Followed quickly by a "Ohmygosh I love it!!!" followed by I am the worst daughter ever

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home