Any College Student

Monday, January 02, 2006

Disgruntling toilet experience, part 2

I'm a little concerned that this is continuing to happen to me. Less than a month ago, I sat down on a toilet that was still wet with cleaning stuff, and wrote about it in this entry. When I went to the bathroom at Round Table pizza the other day, I had a bit of a jolt when I walked into the ladie's bathroom to find a non-lady. I looked back at the sign indicating the gender of the bathroom, made a face, and the poor teenager started stuttering about how he worked there (which I had already gathered, since he was holding a bottle of Windex and a towel). So I shrugged, said it was fine, and ducked into the first stall.

Side note: it is times like this that make me feel like I need to make sure not to fart in the room with a boy. It is times like this when I realize how badly I have to pee because it is taking about a year to empty my bladder and there is an uncomfortable employee right outside my stall.

And yes, of course there was indeed Windex sprayed all over my toilet seat. Which I didn't know until I sat down. Thanks.

Needless to say, the employee was no longer in the bathroom when I came out of the stall.

8 Comments:

  • Dude, you need to shank a bitch. Although I read that windex is good for the soul. They even have a series of cutesie books about it. Check it out!

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 8:00 AM  

  • You should have pounded the shit out of the person who put Windex on the seat.
    Here's hoping the fine skin on your posterior and back of thighs are without chemical burn!

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 7:18 PM  

  • Vince, violence is never the answer.

    By Blogger Dropout!, at 12:52 AM  

  • not the answer?
    not even with Hitler?
    "Violence isn't the answer" is valid up to a point but anytime you cling to a hard and fast rule you're going to be limited.
    by the way, Happy New Year, Sabrina

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 7:42 PM  

  • Equating a guy who cleans bathrooms with Hitler? Whew. Happy New Year...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

  • didn't equate that kid with Hitler. You used a slogan and social scientists say that you only need one fact, one instance to disprove any theory or even slogan. So my example was Hitler and the slogan you used was disproved.
    No biggie, just the way it is.

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 11:20 PM  

  • That last observation seals the deal! You are definitely right & I'm wrong. Congrats!

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 9:01 AM  

  • Thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home