Any College Student

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Topless in the library

My school is a little intense with the schoolwork. Therefore, last night being the night before final papers were due for the ENTIRE campus, the library open 24 hours, I sat in my chair with my coffee and my diet coke and my adderall, typing away in the company of a buttload of people.

I glanced up, and out of the corner of my eye, noticed a couple of guys at computers in the next room without their shirts on. Huh? Well, whatever... I went back to writing my paper.

I glanced up again, and to my surprise, a guy was walking by without a shirt or pants (just boxers). Um... maybe they're trying to relax? I went back to writing my paper.

I glanced up again, and to my utter amusement, the senior class president was standing up with a pot of coffee, completely topless. I laughed a little and wondered if maybe there was E in everyone's computers over there...

Today I found out that they were playing strip study. When someone finishes writing a page, they call it out and everyone else playing has to take off an article of clothing. The person who finished the page gets to put an article back on.

I hope their papers were... revealing... hah... wow, lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home