Any College Student

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tips for Cabbage Patch dolls

Thank GOODNESS I ran into this blog today: http://culazy05.blogspot.com/

"One of the good things about the internet is the massive load of information available on almost any subject, like computers. The problem of course is that when you start trying to find specific information about boys gymnastics gear it can be hard to sort out the good boys gymnastics gear information from the bad boys gymnastics gear information."

I have to admit, I was getting worried that the internet was lying about gymnastics gear.

But you know what else I've been really curious about? Cabbage patch boy dolls.

"The Internet is a niche market ripe for Ezines on cabbage patch boy dolls. A cabbage patch boy dolls Ezine may include tips, articles or relevant information on cabbage patch boy dolls."

Tips on cabbage patch boy dolls? Why of course! Like, what to feed them, what to do when they get cranky, etc. You know, cabbage patch boy dolls are NOT like regular babies - or even regular dolls for that matter. Did you know, for example, that when a cabbage patch doll is hungry or thirsty, the correct thing to do is to beat them into silence? You are not to feed them or offer them drink until they have a fat lip and broken rib.




This cabbage patch boy is ready for snack! -->

5 Comments:

  • BABY BEATER!

    (And can you please get rid of these damn word verification things? They force me to spend way more time on an insignificant comment than I would ever care to.)

    By Blogger Dropout!, at 12:56 PM  

  • Word verification prevents spam, which I was getting a lot of. Not that I don't LOVE the emails telling me about shampoo products and all that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

  • I love shampoo!

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 9:18 PM  

  • Fine, then this is one of the last comments I'll ever write on here. It's been fun.

    Farewell.

    Tear...

    By Blogger Dropout!, at 3:19 AM  

  • That's not cool... I don't like getting spam but I love getting comments from you guys

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home