Any College Student

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Kodak moments

Life experience #1:
Setting: bathroom
Object: contacts case
Unpleasant surprise: A pubic hair (probly not mine)

Life experience #2:
Setting: different bathroom
Object: toilet flusher
Unpleasant surprise: Liquid on said toilet flusher that yes, I did touch

Life experience #3:
Setting: my dream last night
Object: cute gay boy
Unpleasant surprise: waking up and realizing I made out with cute gay boy in my dream; seeing cute gay boy and waving at him, not getting a wave back

Life experience #4:
Setting: my dream 2 nights ago
Object: The Hot Librarian
Unpleasant surprise: waking up and realizing that THL does NOT live upstairs in my house and she will NOT be helping me with my film. Also, feeling like a big stalker

Life experience #5:
Setting: my film shoot
Object: rolling papers
Unpleasant surprise: finding out there are not enough rolling papers to complete the shoot

2 Comments:

  • When you say "cute," do you mean not so much?

    And when you say "rolling papers," do you mean... ok, I guess that one's right.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

  • When I say cute, I mean he makes for a hott man dressed as a woman.

    When I say rolling papers, I mean poop deck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home