Any College Student

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Mmmm, quotes

You know you love them:

Economics
- "In the interest of the fact that I realize that you guys are human beings..." (he gave us an extension on our papers. I have reason to believe he forgot about our humanity because he is non-human.)

Art History
- "He doesn't want his clothes because they were cheap... from the Gap 2 or something."
- (Responding to the lateness of a student) "Mr. Pierce, thank you very much, please show up on time, or I'll have to kill you!"
- (Another threat to a late student...) "Under this yuppie exterior lurks a true Sicilian... so you can count on me to make good on threats."
- (About sports) "Anyone who gets money to bounce a ball, I'll be interested."
- Conversation between amongst students:
Him: "If I'm going to miss a class, it should be today because people will think I'm atoning" (Jewish holiday)
Me: "Atoning... for missing this class?"

Filmmaking
- "I'm gonna be in the dean's office... she doesn't call and say 'I need to see you in my office;' she says 'Cookie, how you doin;?' I don't take that sweet shit, I'm from the hood. I walk in her office and say 'What it is!?!'"

1 Comments:

  • How come you got all the funny teachers? I'm staging a revolt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home