Any College Student

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I want intricate, delicate, and powerful parts!

As I was researching the affect on marijuana on metabolism, I came across the always lovely site ask Alice, where a lot of people ask questions and receive answers that might not help them. For example, when a student asks Alice how to avoid a hangover, Alice basically gives advice that would negate the point of drinking. Things like eat a lot before you drink, "Drink for the right reasons" (thanks Mom...), don't drink quickly... So basically, nobody's going to get drunk.

Anyway then I ran across this cute little question. Here is a selection of the great advice from Alice about a guy's girlfriend:

"Dear Alice,
I really don't know where the clitoris is. I have tried many times to touch my girlfriend's clitoris, but she can't feel anything. What can I do now?
— Searching for the Wild Clitoris

Dear Searching for the Wild Clitoris,
Alice is delighted that you are searching for your girlfriend's clitoris, since that is her pleasure center, or "joy button." ... A health care provider can also show your girlfriend where her clitoris is.
Female anatomy can be pretty confusing since there is a lot going on "down there." Women, unfortunately, are not encouraged to look at their vulva and identify their many intricate, delicate, and powerful parts.
The other thing to think about is what IS happening when you are with your girlfriend, rather than what ISN'T happening. Are you both feeling pleasure, valuing being together, each feeling cherished and special? Do you enjoy each other's caresses?"

Oh Alice, you are so wise...

1 Comments:

  • I really need some Jen right now. I'm needing you. So, what are the effects of pot on the metabolism.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home