Any College Student

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dating my dad...

So my dad is using an online dating service, which is where he met his last girlfriend and which is why I keep hearing that he has plans with "Missy" or "Susan" etc. So I told him that I wanted to see his profile because I wanted to see what he wrote in it. This is like the adult version of the facebook or Myspace. So I was going to try to sign up and search for my dad, but he actually gave me his username and password.

First of all you can only sign up for eharmony as "Man seeking woman" or "Woman seeking man." I'm no lesbian but that even offended me. When I got to my dad's profile I read through his stuff and it was pretty much stuff I already knew, but some of it was funny. First of all, I fixed a bunch of typos (sorry but he's a terrible typist). He didn't have his name capitalized, yet he'd be making witty jokes about string theory. That seemed a little backward.

Then there was: "I must have someone who is willing to explore our sexual desires with passion and understanding."

Now I'm not stupid; I know my dad must have some sort of sex life, but understanding? How kinky is my dad that he needs to advertise to his future partners that they should be understanding? I guess daddy likes it up the butt...

Oh and he also "must have a partner who is considered "very attractive" by most current standards"

Didn't know you were so choosy, though I guess that's where I got my good looks from. I guess the plus side to dating a woman in her fifties is that if she was going to gain that middle-aged weight, she already did!

5 Comments:

  • What happened to the other girl? Did she die?

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 3:32 PM  

  • He makes jokes about string theory? Um, is it bad that I have a crush on your dad now?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

  • Well he does like the pot.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 5:31 PM  

  • Maybe all he's trying to say is that he's tired of meaningless, shallow relationships with some sex thrown into it and would rather or for something more fulfilling (ie. a woman who understands.....)
    Make sense?

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 7:17 PM  

  • correction: last part should read

    "would rather OPT for something more fulfilling" not
    "would rather 'or' for"

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home