Any College Student

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I cannot stop to pick them up or I would be late. Bye-bye!

As I was blog surfing yesterday, I found a site that I'm just not sure about. It might be a joke, but I sure as hell hope not because it was the most hilarious thing I have seen. Ever. Basically, it's this Asian woman who thinks she is the bomb. You know, the hottie of the year, the woman of the hour, whatever. How do we know? Here are some clues that she gives us:

- "In your life you cannot find one as lovely as me. Men have fainted at the sight of me. I cannot stop to pick them up or I would be late. Bye-Bye!"

- "I SO Sweet!Men, please do not look at this picture unless you are sitting down. I do not want anyone to get hurtso take it easy."

- "I am most beautiful of all. Big of breast and Big Behind, keeping one thing on your man's mind."

I think the funniest part is the stunted English. Sooo funny. Please look:

http://sisterfurongjiejie.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home