Any College Student

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Feeling a little insane are we?

I must have ADD today or something. As I was driving in my car, I kept thinking about the weirdest things. Here are a couple gems (also known as the ones I remember):

- The cement trucks that have the tops that spin around remind me of frozen yogurt machines
- The homeless guy who's usually at the freeway exit wasn't there today. I thought to myself "Maybe he's at a job interview..." But then I saw him at the other exit. Maybe he found out that people coming from the opposite direction are either more rich or more generous.

At work today I must've said...
- pussy (6 times or more)
- cunt (4 times or more)
- fuck (8 times or more)

All of this probably loud enough for my supervisors and maybe even the customers on the phone to hear. Ahhh yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home