Any College Student

Monday, August 01, 2005

Peek a boo!

My parents are having the exterior of the house painted. I'm usually gone while the painters are doing their work, but on Sunday (who paints houses on a Sunday?) I was home and they were working. I woke up and took a shower, and while I was taking it, it sounded like someone was knocking on the bathroom door. They didn't say anything though, so I didn't respond. When I turned the water off, I peeked outside the shower curtain and... in my bathroom window was the face of one of the painters.

Well I was sort of surprised and not all that willing to walk out of the shower in my birthday suit for him to see me, so I stayed there for a while just standing and dripping and starting to get cold. It occurred to me that perhaps the painter knew I had been showering. The guy didn't move from the window for quite a while. And he only went up there when I had started showering. I think I stood there for about ten minutes, somewhat on the verge of going "fuck it" and giving the hard-working perv a show, before I snuck my towel in without him seeing, dried off, and scampered into my room when he was looking away.

Interestingly, he stopped painting outside the bathroom window shortly after I left.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home