Any College Student

Monday, July 18, 2005

I should stop taking it as a compliment when people tell me they want to have sex with me

Y'know when you're not sure if someone of the same sex is checking you out? They might be, but you really shouldn't jump to conclusions... but oh, they just looked at you again, for the 400th time in the last. five. minutes. I don't know, maybe there's something to that paranoia.

Paranoia = clairvoyance?

And also: do you take this as a compliment? How about if you're wearing the most hideous clothes in your closet?

Also, I'm not sure if you know this... but... I'm straight. Mostly. Well. Completely, when I'm around lesbians.

Funny thing is, with certain guys, I get just as creeped out when they're checking me out. I feel gross and watched more than admired or flattered. Maybe the wrong kind of guy is the same thing as the lesbian kind of girl.

4 Comments:

  • People NEVER check me out. Except for this weird old postal worker who was helping the felon apply for his passport today. That was kind of creepy, and I think he was just looking at my boobs. But other than that, I advise you to remember that you're writing to a crowd of non-beautiful people. Besides Granny, who has the tits of Dolly Parton and the wit of Paris Hilton.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 AM  

  • Thanks for saying we're all non-beautiful. Should the felon be applying for a passport, isn't that like asking to get caught?

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 1:42 AM  

  • One of Murphy's Laws is, "It's better to be looked over, than overlooked!"

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 10:49 PM  

  • Aw thanks SC. Paris is an idol, and a true role model.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home