Any College Student

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Victory is mine!

I'm rich! Today is a day of money. I found out that we get monthly bonuses, and that my first paycheck didn't include 8 hours of pay. That means I get lots of extra money!!

AND...

About a week and a half ago, everyone on my team at work was told that they could win $50 by submitting ideas for a contest for our sales team. Of course, $50 is a lot of money for a college student, and I practically invented contests... so I wrote in an idea. I was pretty confident because I had used bulleted lists and WordArt to impress the boss, but when I didn't hear back that week, I figured hope was lost.

Luckily, the WordArt had done the trick, and I found out today that I won!! What now, bitch! I just got $50 for my thinking skills. This college business is paying off.

The funny part is that the prizes in the idea that I sent in are way cooler (like season tickets for sports teams or a trip to Vegas) and here I am getting excited over a $50 gift certificate.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home