Any College Student

Friday, June 24, 2005

What a cute outfit!

Have you ever bought a white shirt without knowing that it was somewhat see-through?
Have you ever washed your clothes and had them come out smelling like socks?

Did you wear the clothes anyway?
Well that was me today.

I had a dream the other day that I had more clothes. Is that a sign?

Yes.

Why? Because I wear the same 4 pairs of pants and 6 or so t-shirts every week. By the end of the week I am trying to figure out which pants and shirts I already wore so I won't wear the same outfit twice in one week.

Interestingly, my mom forced me to go through a box of clothes I set aside when I left for school, and I wanted to keep a few of them. However, the fact that I didn't miss them much during the entire school year is probably a good indication of how useful they will be once added to my wardrobe.

Oh, also: I hate shopping.

Wish me luck...

4 Comments:

  • Do you rent or own?

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 12:55 AM  

  • Rent or own? What the hell you talkin bout boy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 AM  

  • Oh and yes I have to the first question, and ew no thats sorta gross to the second, and to the third as it relates to the second.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 AM  

  • ... those wings you angel!

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home