Any College Student

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy homecoming, mom and pop

Well, my parents are back from Hawaii. They came back last night. Now, I didn't really take advantage of the empty house very much, nor did I write about taking advantage of it. To sum up:

- Poker with alcohol
- Talking with alcohol
- Showers with more than one person ;)

Now. The shower and the poker happened on the same night. Let's just say our poker friends saw the wet hair and put one and one together. Heh.

Sorry, I'm just trying to be exciting.

One thing that's really exciting: my mom came home and one of the first things she did was yell at me because my school didn't give us aid because she didn't do half of the financial aid application. I spent like three hours doing it while she was in Hawaii, and she gets mad at me? Ooooh no, silly matron. You shall NOT.

Anyway, I'm proud to say that I found out on Friday that I am the favorite intern! Reasons I know this:
1) I am wanted for a project before anyone else can "steal" me away :)
2) Everyone commented on my sense of humor (I know. weird)
3) Arno (that's actually his name) told me everyone thinks I'm "rad" and the other interns are "quiet and 'nice'."

Well don't worry, Arno. I will never be "nice." Or even nice, for that matter.

2 Comments:

  • You are for sure not nice.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 1:48 AM  

  • And definitely not "quiet" either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home