Any College Student

Friday, June 03, 2005

Victory is mine!

Someone got a job and her name is...

ME!

I start on Tuesday, and I start my internship on Monday. I am awesome. I'm amazing. I... don't have to do much except type in information! And make bank! I promised them I could do it.

The job is all in thanks to my good friend L-dog, who got me into a staffing service and the job that they had available magically fit with my schedule for the whole summer. Oh hell yes.


Anyway. I have been lonely since I got home because people are busy and not always with me. But I have had The Sims 2 to keep me company. It is so addictive that I didn't have anything else on my computer for about 2 days. Now... I'm basically addicted to online chatting and reading blogs and playing Tetris, etc. Thanks to the Sims, I got rid of all those addictions and replaced it with one, all-purpose addiction! Thank you, Maxis!

F'real though. I still haven't bought any groceries. Maybe I should tell my mom I'm on a hunger strike...

No... I don't want to die, and I doubt she'd do anything about my strike.

I'd be a pretty bad protestor, eh?

1 Comments:

  • Haha, make Joey buy you food in exchange for sex. Congrats on the job. I used to be addicted to the Sims, then I found other stuff.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home