Any College Student

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't

Well, in honor of being sick for about a month on and off (mostly on), I went to a *real* doctor today. I had been to my lovely Health Services doctor, and they gave me the usual response: "Um... ?" and a prescription for antibiotics.

So I went to my fabulous doctor here and she gave me a prescription for antibiotics (infection in my chest?) and some sample nasal spray because she thinks I have "rhinitis" (basically, allergies). Well, I sniffed up some of this Nasacort and then kicked back and read the monumental information packet to find the side effects. Well... luckily, the side effects don't sound too bad:

Headache and rhinitis.

Hold up. Rhinitis? Yes that's right. The thing that this medicine is supposed to fix is a side effect of taking the medicine. Would you take ibuprofen or aspirin if the side effect was "headache, back pain, muscle soreness" etc.? No, no. So does it even do anything?! Maybe this nasal spray is just water. If I get rhinitis "because" of it (or, more rhinitis?) well... that's a side effect of the "drug."

1 Comments:

  • Haha. Everytime you sneeze G Dub kills a retard...

    seatbelt for my arm...
    seatbelt for my leg...
    seatbelt for my head...

    HEY THIS ISN'T A RIDE?!?!?

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home