Any College Student

Saturday, May 21, 2005

"Mildly" bored

Well, I've been mildly bored all week (note: mildly bored means I've just been sitting here, banging my head on my desk, waiting for an angel to come save me from my bored state) and so it came as a glorious happy surprise when I found out that Mr. Boyfriend was coming here for the weekend and I could have him all to myself. Well, I should have known that the arrival of one other person does not make my brain any more juicy and productive. So I ended up being mildly bored with Mr. Boyfriend rather than alone. While this is still better, it is also... well, boring!

Yesterday, before my magical meet-up with Mr. Boyfriend, I drove into the city (and didn't get lost! More responsible, college adult themes goin on!!) and met my new boss for my internship (don't get too excited, it's unpaid). I also met the spring interns, and we sat and ate pizza and talked. It looks like this internship is going to be hella sweet! Not only did my boss (Miss Amy) show me which desks would be more fun to work at, but she was telling us how she was hungover, telling stories about her mother in-law, etc. And of course I was all dressed up to make a "good impression" that was unecessary since I already knew I had the internship. How cool, though! I get to be the youngest person working there! I'm sure I'll have many chances to feel incredibly stupid and useless, so I don't even have to worry about blog material!

Anyway... time to go be more bored? I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home