Any College Student

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What's cookin'? ...oh, nothing?

I'm back from Hawaii.

So... did you know that putting a generous amount of sunscreen on your face every day will make you break out?

I did.

But... I forgot. What reminded me? Oh, you know, the dots on my forehead.

It's okay because now I'm home, I get the house to myself!!! Which means... oh, right. I'm still trying to get a job.

I decided that while I'm the responsible adult of the house (that's just by default since I'm actually the only one here...), I am going to do responsible adult things. Like learn how to cook. I'm pretty sure I can handle it since it's not like I've never cooked before, but I've never had to do it every day without making solely microwave dinners.

Now, let's remember that I have no job yet. Also, that I am a poor, middle class student. Do my parents leave me any money for groceries while they're gone?

No.

Thanks, Mom!!!

3 Comments:

  • What bitchasses. Want me to donate some of my money to the charity of your stomach?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM  

  • My parents left me 200 dollars for food and whatnot. Keep the chawnge.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 4:51 PM  

  • You're literally damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you hadn't put on the sunscreen then you would have been in pain from the sun burn. bummer

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home