Any College Student

Monday, June 06, 2005

Nondisclosure agreement

Have you ever signed a contract that ruined your life? No. Let's scale down the intensity.

How about one that ruined your blog? Well, I have.

You see, my pretties, I had planned on writing in this blog intimate details about my internship. Gossipy things that make a blog interesting. Well, I signed a piece of paper that said I couldn't do that. It didn't mention my blog, but it said that I can't tell other people "confidential" information, which seems to be a lot of stuff that I'll be dealing with. For example, how to get ahold of Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.

Actually, that wasn't a joke. *big smile*

BUT, I didn't sign a contract that said I couldn't talk about the people I work with.

Cool fact: My boss Amy was the publicist for the Blair Witch Project.
Uncool fact: The zits on my face from all that sunscreen? They're still there.

Anyway, today I learned how to spy on websites to get information, and then I got to meet the people in the office. I think I'm in love with them. They are so nice. And smart. And old, but... um... refined taste, or some crap like that.

2 Comments:

  • Heh. You should still tell us.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 12:16 PM  

  • What kind of internship is it? It sounds cool. By the way, I just found your blog today, and it's interesting, so I said I'd read it. You're around the same age as me, and I'm in college too, so this is cool. Anyway, expect more sporadic comments on ancient posts like this.

    By Blogger emma5, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home