Any College Student

Monday, July 11, 2005

Return of the demons from hell

In case it matters, the whole deal with Mr. Boyfriend was solved. Acting like a bitch didn't help, not that I really did or anything. But threatening to is pretty close, right? Oh well. I thought I was going to live on the edge for a while, but I thought wrong.

So the last terrible thing my young bratty houseguests did became evident last weekend. They left on Friday and when I went to take a shower, I reached for the shampoo... and there was none. They had been using my bathroom stuff... annoying but I might not have cared if they had the decency to tell me they used the last of it. So I had to get out and get more shampoo. Then I went to grab for the conditioner. Yea, you guessed it. That was also gone. I was very very annoyed.

4 Comments:

  • I am glad that you learned that being a bitch doesn't quite work when it comes to solving problems with significant others. I was going to comment, but I thought I would let you learn on your own. Haha, I usually learn the hard way... as I did with that fun life lesson. But sometimes being bitchy is all you can do!!! Oh well... life goes on. :)

    By Blogger Ashley, at 12:59 PM  

  • Dude! Today I went into the shower and when I reached for the shampoo, it wasn't there. And neither was my conditioner. Someone had thrown them out. I think god's trying to tell us something. You didn't check if there was conditioner before you went out to the store, though? At that point it almost becomes your fault.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

  • Oh, um, yay for boyfriends.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

  • I don't have shampoo or conditioner. My sister stole them when she went to Israel. I have to use to stuff I've stolen from hotels. I'm CLASSY!

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home