Any College Student

Saturday, August 13, 2005

How to get ass... skeezy ass

After watching only four episodes of Sex and the City, I can already feel myself adopting a Carrie-like voice-over, analyzing everything, and generally just thinking a lot more about getting some ass.

Last night I was with my girl friends out to meet some boy friends and get some booze, and - I'll admit it - I was being a bit of a flirt. I've always been a flirt and always in a good natured, over the top way. But I'm never all that serious about what I say when I'm flirting. I always thought people understood what I meant by my flirting, and never thought too much about being more careful with how I present myself to people.

Then I met her. The girl I never want to be. The girl who suggests we play ten fingers ("I've never ___") so she can lose. The girl who won't shut up about how horny she is, how much she likes sex, and how many strange and exotic positions she's done it in.

The thing is, this girl had everyone's attention and a guy's arm around her. Is it wrong to be... not jealous, but a little beyond annoyed by that? I guess it's not exactly flattering that her behavior might get her enough attention for a one night stand, but at least it got her something.

I may have more peoples' respect, but who needs respect when you could have a good fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home