Any College Student

Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm not fired, I quit...

With no warning or prior notice, no hints, no discussions beforehand, I was fired from my job. The one that gives me money. And I owe my mom $2,000.

So I think I'm going to have to rent myself out to people. No, not like that (well, maybe). But I have mad skills. Here are some of them:

- I can carry on a conversation for a long time without much participation from the other person.
- I am extremely good at complaining.
- Brown hair? I have it.
- I know how to read.
- I speak English, French, and a little sign language.
- I am not color blind.
- I know a lot (and I mean a lot) about The Sims
- I can write in both print and cursive!
- Am very good at eating food. Entire meals can disappear when you let me loose on them
- Do I Yahoo? No, but I know catch phrases!

That is a small preview of my many talents. Obviously I'm amazing and renting myself out will be an incredibly successful endeavor.

2 Comments:

  • five dolla' i give ya five dolla.

    me love you long time.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 10:15 PM  

  • And you can't anger Thor, because his mighty hammer knows no fear or relentlessness.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home