Any College Student

Friday, August 26, 2005

What was that, nerd?

My cousin is getting married on September 3rd, so all my relatives are in my house taking their vacation time and all that. Yesterday they went to a gourmet dinner and took a limo there in honor of my aunt & uncle's 30th anniversary. It was funny watching the driver try to get the huge thing into our driveway.

Basically, my relatives are only in the house about half the time, and it just so happens to be the half that I'm on the computer. I was on the computer for a few hours in the day yesterday, and then my family went to a 7 hour dinner, during which I was NOT on the computer. Ten minutes before they get home, I get on the computer, and they all make fun of me because they think I've been on it the whole time.

Whateva, fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home