Any College Student

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's a liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal

On Saturday night, I went to a Napoleon Dynamite party. Ohhh yes, you heard me. You may think a Napoleon Dynamite party would be a nerd gathering, but we're not nerds. We're too awesome to be nerds. I decided not to dress up as a character, because someone else was being Deb (my side ponytail would be too distracting in all its glory anyway), and there are only a few other female characters. Grandma was taken. So all there was left was Summer and Starla. Now, in all honesty I'd rather be a female body builder than Hillary Duff's sister, but I just don't have the muscle for it. So I went as my alter ego: "girl who wears clashing colors." Red black and yellow!! Oh you know you love it.

So what happens at a Napoleon Dynamite party? Well, there are nachos, steaks, corn dogs, and a delicious bass. And... TOTS. Oh also there were jello shots and donut holes. Those weren't in the movie but I think maybe they should have been.

2 Comments:

  • I want tater tots and corn dogs soooo bad. I must buy those today at the grocery store!

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 3:57 PM  

  • I'm so jealous. I love Napolean Dynamite

    By Blogger emma5, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home