Any College Student

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Responsible, college adult? I want to take a nap

So I'm running for a Senate position at my school, I'm auditioning for an a capella group, and seeing if I can help in a student show. But a part of me is a little afraid of doing all those things. And by that, I mean that I'm lazy.

But seriously, I can't decide which it is. Lazy or scared. I think I'm depending on some of these groups to not accept me, which might make my life a lot easier.

And for my film making class, I'm going to make the opposite of a promotional video for the school. A mockumentary... reasons not to come here. There are so many, and I only get 5 minutes.

2 Comments:

  • L12, what's your major? I really hope you get on the Student Senate; anytime you get a view of the "big picture" it's a good thing.
    I would promote my new postings on my blog but it looks like you got enough of that crap for comments already.

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 8:36 AM  

  • You're becoming me! <3

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home