Any College Student

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Pit of doom

So I get back to school and oh yes my friend. I'm already in the crappy "Woe is me" place. My liquid laundry detergent broke over the summer in my storage bin and got all over my pictures and my printer. My room has no closet. I left medicine for my skin at home. I can't find my house key. And now, for the second year, I didn't get the classes I want. I have to re-register, which means I have to interview (yes, we interview) for classes again and pick and fucking sigh. And I got the crappiest housing number in the whole school last year.

I heart life.

Oh and I get to eavesdrop on people with conversations like this again:

"I fucking hate work. Who invented it?! It was probably the mormons... I hate the Amish." -- some pretentious fuck I eavesdropped on. Dumb bitch.

4 Comments:

  • I love my classes. You should come to IU, I'm taking guitar! W00t.

    I'm sorry about all of your stuff. I will send you pictures of me for your room.

    Granny and SC both had worse numbers than you last year.

    Kids at SLC are dumb like whoa.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 12:13 PM  

  • Granny and SC did NOT have worse numbers than me. Trust me.

    By Blogger Jen Johnson, at 12:40 PM  

  • In practice, we did have worse numbers than you, because you bummed off of L.12 the Second's awesome number.

    Bums, they're all bums!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

  • L.12 the second got lucky. She was here about a 1/4 less of the time the rest of y'all were. If lottery numbers were based on time spent in your room then Granny would have been number one in the lottery.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home