Any College Student

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Well la di freakin da...

So this is the first week of classes. It's such a different world here. Not having a nice house to stay in and a car to get me from place to place.

I went to a party with my good friend Granny and another friend. It was actually a real party, on this campus. That is NOT normal. And I went completely stoned. I really was barely capable of walking. but it was a great feeling to try. So we went to the party and as soon as we got in, I started getting sensory overdosed. I just looked around, somewhat stunned, and then turned to Granny and saw her doing the same thing. I don't think stoned people are ready for parties. Another thing they're not ready for? Conversations with people who are sober. I started talking to a guy from one of my classes and in the middle of the conversation I started wondering if he was gay. Something I'd never noticed before, all of a sudden very clear. Thanks, weed!

With enough marijuana smoking, maybe I could be a detective!

2 Comments:

  • Getting high on salvia and then going to a dance is sensory overload.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 12:45 AM  

  • What about getting so stoned that all the music sounds out of tune and you ask everyone who cares to listen to you if there's somethin' wrong with the stereo. Oh wait a minute, that's my sensory overload not yours, right?

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home