Any College Student

Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's my birthday!

Okay so yesterday was my birthday! I got pots and pans in the mail and Boyfriend sent me roses. I also got all dolled up (black dress) and went to a party sporting a bottle of champagne. As soon as I got there, security came but I was herded into a bathroom to hide. And of course as soon as I got in the bathroom I said "HEY It's my birthday!" and a bunch of people I knew and didn't know got excited (a good indication that they were drunk).

On the way out of the bathroom I told someone else it was my birthday and she started babbling about how beautiful I was and how she wished she was me. Which is funny because she is gorgeous.

I also tried to force someone to want me to make out with another girl. I didn't actually want to make out with the girl, I just wanted them to want me to. How does that work?

Me: Wouldn't it be hot if me and your girlfriend made out?
Him: Um...
Me: Wouldn't it?!
Him: Sure!
Me: I know! *walks away*

Unfortunately I didn't do anything too embarrassing. Sorry, I'll work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home