Any College Student

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Time for entertainment

I have bad news and I have good news. The bad news is that none of my teachers are even remotely funny this semester.

The good news is that I'm pretty much amused by how un-funny they are. Here are the few and far between quotes I have gathered thus far:

Film History
- Teacher: "We look at the face first; we don't look at the foot or the arm or the thigh... we might look at them later..."
- Student: "You still want to watch it but you want to turn it off because you're like 'OK I get the eagle now!'"
- Teacher: "I think it's important to note that he didn't cast Cary Grant."
- Student: "There are different types of men; the handsome sleazy man, the old..." (struggles)
Teacher: "sleazy man."

Filmmaking
- Teacher: "Do you know what you have to do for next week?"
Student: "um... I think so?"
Teacher: "You're going to be so fun to fuck with for the rest of the semester."
- Teacher: "Someone before the semester is gonna fuck me [over]... So I'm going to find the best Crisco I can, and bend over."

Psychology
- Teacher: "What genes do do... and that's not a reference to doo-doo."
One person laughs.
Teacher: (disappointed) "I thought people were supposed to like scatological humor."

4 Comments:

  • lol, my favorite un-funny-funny teacher quote was my freshman english teacher:

    "Do you guys think I like marking people's papers? Do you think red pens turn me on!?!?!"

    To this day I can't look at a red pen without giggling

    By Blogger Beth, at 8:48 PM  

  • To be fair, red pens turn a lot of people on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 AM  

  • My only funny teacher is the band director. He usese phrases like "Cock and Explode" and "Everyone gets a tossed salad."

    By Blogger None, at 12:43 PM  

  • Oh man I wish I still knew the password to You'd Laugh, because I could make up for your sad teachers with little kids and Botany.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home