Any College Student

Friday, March 17, 2006

So fresh and so clean clean

Okay, okay. No I didn't get raped and conceive a child and obsess over what to do and go to a sketchy abortion clinic and excise the alien in my uterus but die slowly from an infection as a result of the rusty scissors they used to open me up with and the shoelaces they stitched me up with.

No, I'm actually all right.

Sorry.

BUT I did take my friends to the city and go to a comedy club and walk around and explore museums and lose all pleasurable sensation in my feet, allowing the painful sensations to grow in strength and ability, much like the Daredevil's other senses improved to compensate for his blindness.

And yes, I may have had too much caffeine.

I'm at my dad's place. And so far, I've had to teach him how to unclog drains and find a toolbox. I've also had to clean my brother's pubes from the bathroom sink and as a result, ended up cleaning the whole bathroom. It was... gross. And I had to pretend not to see them. I think women only ended up doing all the cleaning because they couldn't stand living in disgusting conditions - and men are infuriating for not caring about it, but on the other hand, smart enough to be lazy enough to get the women to do it for them.

You know what's sexy? Men who clean. Men who know how to clean. And can do it better than me. That is what gets me going. In case you were wondering.

Mmm.

2 Comments:

  • It's amazing how you really scary me sometimes.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 2:23 AM  

  • So out of everything that happened, you choose to talk only of your feet hurting? Loser.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home