Any College Student

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Take the bad with the good

Bad count:
1. Did not get my housing choice
2. Did not get an internship I applied for
3. Had to wipe my computer and reinstall Windows
3b. Had problems with my "good as new" computer including no sound, strange-looking graphics, and frustrating new antivirus software

Good count:
1. Had a dream that I got my housing choice after all
2. Have 2 more internships I have not heard back from yet (more opportunities for rejection = always a good thing)
3. In the middle of a film history screening of the most boring movie EVER (Jean Luc Godard's Tout Va Bien), my friend left out of disgust for the French. Shortly after she left, a photo of a man's penis being touched by a woman's hand graced the screen. For approximately 2 minutes, this image remained on the screen. This was perhaps the best part of my day. The French may not be so bad after all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home