Any College Student

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Summer begins..

Back home!!! The weather is so nice here it's too nice. It's way too hot, especially in the car. But it's okay because I have a heart of ice.

I started an internship on Monday at a film festival. Today I found out that it's the most boring job in the world, ever. There are 2 buildings kitty corner across an intersection, and all day I was told to go to the other building to drop things off, or to use a computer, to check that files were accurate... The worst part is that I'm not getting paid for it. Wow.

So I ran into my old boss at imdb and she said she would try to hook me up. So then I got an email from indieflix, who said they wanted me to go to screenings, interview people after screenings, and attend parties. Um, hello yes??? Thanks.

And I have another interview tomorrow.

If I back out of film, I can always try for executive assistant. They make like $60,000 a year.

2 Comments:

  • I wish we had cool things in Nebraska, that's why I'm blowing out of here and going to Israel.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 12:37 PM  

  • wow, just what you need: a degree with all the worth of a box of matches

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home