Any College Student

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Crosswalk CEOs

I hate those people.

When you're walking around in the city, waiting for the light to change so you can cross the street at a busy intersection, and before the light changes, some man or woman in classy business attire carrying their to-go salad steps into the crosswalk, smug and superior because they are the first person in the intersection. Their face says

"I know that when the other light turns red, ours will turn green and the crosswalk will tell us we can go. I don't wait for the white neon man to light up, because I know how it works, and you don't. And I'm far too busy to wait for the neon man. I have meetings. And salads."

I hate those people. I like to imagine them crying alone at night because their fiance/e left them for a more laid-back person.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home