Any College Student

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Finally....

"Dear [Any College Student],

Congratulations on being accepted into NBC Universal's Fall Internship Program specifically with Sci Fi Off Air Promos. [Jane Doe] will be your supervisor and she will confirm your start date with you.

[a lot of businessy stuff like internship training and forms, etc.]"

So... I now have an internship in Marketing with the SciFi channel, owned by NBC! And I might even get to shadow a producer for commercials they shoot.

So... envy me. :)

2 Comments:

  • congrats. now get me tickets to stuff. or not. whatever. oh yeah give me your schedule so i can get you drunk here.

    By Blogger Ripsy, at 11:18 AM  

  • CONGRATS!! You're future so bright you gotta where shades!

    By Blogger Qualityservice44, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home